I think im jinxed

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

31bb3

Landlord.
Reaction score
Im beggining to think im jinxed i was planning on getting a brew on tomorrow or monday and yet agin its bloody snowed seems everytime i plan one it snows i have a calor gas heater in the brewshed but its a pita getting down there and getting the water in. weather gods please have mercy on me :pray:

How about a snow beer.... hot liquor coming from the melted snow form your garden :D

Might be a job getting some oxygen into the water though!! :D

Same here Eddie, although I brew in my garage it faces east and I have to have the doors open...Bloody wind and snow has taken the edge of my last 3 brew days....
I'm wanting to lounge in my chair at the side of the boiler er boiling, suppin a pint, and watching the world go bye....

piddledribble said:
Same here Eddie, although I brew in my garage it faces east and I have to have the doors open...Bloody wind and snow has taken the edge of my last 3 brew days....
I'm wanting to lounge in my chair at the side of the boiler er boiling, suppin a pint, and watching the world go bye....
so true PD times like this i wish i still brewed in the kitchen

piddledribble said:

Thought you northerners were supposed to be a hardy bunch :whistle: I brewed today with the east facing garage doors open and cold wind blowing in, must admit I swapped the t-shirt for a sweat shirt during the run off.

Eddie at least you have got easter next weekend.

Back