table top fridges

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newtons Shed

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to build a fermenting cupboard in the brew shed, due to the limited size it be 2 ft wide by 3ft lenght and aprox 3ft heigh, I can't really fit an under the countre type fridge and as I want to control the tempreture of several FVs won't all fit anyway so I would need to extend (not independantly controlled, plan is to brew 1x 50l split into 2 25l fvs so should be close enoght and temp control better than nothing at all). If I insulated the cupboard I plan to use a fan heater to heat when needed now I'm looking at cooling options, I was thinking of a extrator fan on the external wall but this is still limited to ambient outside temps being less than that in the fv cupboard so I'm now thinking either a couple of 12v min fridges or a table top fridge (one I've seen only goes to 16 degres) inside the cupboard with door taken off to try and keep temps down if it gets too hot would either min fridge or table top fridge inside the cupboard with no door be sufficent to cool?

Thanks
Andy

Latest posts

Back