wilko.com sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will12283 said:
Got a pilsner and a carveza a few other bits and that should keep me going a bit longer.

Was tempted by a wherry but decided against it for now

I can definitely reccomend a wherry kit :thumb:

MadrikXIV said:
Glad I didn't buy any yesterday when in there, as still full price in store!!!

Just ordered myself another Keg so I have my 200pint capacity in the cellar, I did say that would be it, but 240pints has a nice ring to it.....

Got a few kits to play with as well Geordie Berr (Actually really like that one) Brewmaker Old English, Wilko Pear Cider and Forest Fruits (For swmbo) and a Coopers Stout.

Bargain for £48!!!! Will collect from shop as it's local :D

Many kits out of stock online, the Wherry, Wilko Golden, Delicate Pillsner, the spray malt...

Pain as my local shop has loads on the shelf!!

Good shout orignal poster

:cheers:

Kit enhancer went out of stock as i tried to pay :doh:

MadrikXIV said:
Glad I didn't buy any yesterday when in there, as still full price in store!!!

Same here was looking and was a little tempted then seen this post last night saved me a few £ :thumb:. Think I was lucky I got in early and everything was still available.

Lucky I need money for my holidays too or I might have spent a lot more than swmbo would be happy with :eek: :shock:

Pinchy said:
Will12283 said:
Got a pilsner and a carveza a few other bits and that should keep me going a bit longer.

Was tempted by a wherry but decided against it for now

I can definitely reccomend a wherry kit :thumb:

Done a wherry before just no space for it at the moment and that £9 is my pint in the airport before I go away lol

Just been on using my phone at work and everything is full price! :cry:

B

:doh: Didn't get there quick enough, the wherry is sold out. Does anyone know if the offer is in store too?

Thanks for the heads up, shot up to local store got a stout, a bitter and a lager-all coopers plus 4kg brewing sugar for £23.50
mega deals = happy brewer

iceo said:
Duncs said:
:doh: Didn't get there quick enough, the wherry is sold out. Does anyone know if the offer is in store too?

yes the 50% offer is in store aswell
Just ran down to Wilkinsons, they had 3 wherry kits left on the shelf. What else could I do but get all three? What's more they went through the till at £10 off, so £8 each :shock: I only wish they had more.

Even though I've moved on to AG, with a 2 year old, it's not always possible to get a brew day in, so these kits will come in handy to keep up supplies.

Also got a few of the wine kits and what was left of the brewing sugar, it was very heavy to carry it all back on foot, but well worth the trip. Now I just have to wait for the stuff I ordered online to arrive :lol:

I'm in the same boat haha placed my order online and now wanting to head to my local store to get the items that were sold out! :D

The Bristol Union st branch has no signs up anywhere, so I ordered online and it's being delivered there for free for me.

A 30 bottle Muntons Premium Shiraz (6.8kg of concentrate) and two cider kits for £32.50. That's wine at 61p a bottle and cider at less than 35p a pint.

Bargain - ta for pointing this one out!!

Not mentioned on the shelf, but I did just 'nip' out of work, asked the manageress, she price checked, Wherry £9!!!

Grabbed the last 2, and a Golden Ale, said I'll be back when my online order comes in as well :D

Pointed out it felt like I was stealing from them :D

Certainly made a sunny day even sunnier

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :drink: :drink:

Now if only they sold patience....

Cheers Robbie for the heads up!!! The prices were so good I bought most stuff online then after work went and looked for stuff that was run out and picked up a coopers stout kit, my first kit for over 3 years since I moved onto all grain. I want to put the "Kits vs. Grain" argument to the test from the other side of the fence, especially now there's been some time since I switched and the memories have faded.

Also picked up my first ever wine concentrate kits for a test. Well chuffed tonight. Skint, but chuffed.

Literally everything I just tried to order is out of stock. I mean, seriously, who the hell bought all the bottle caps!! Bloody greedy is what it is!

I'll have to pop in on the way home from work, but I'm not holding my breath really. I just hope that here in London it's not a common pasttime, and that there is something left for us little people...

Popped in to my local wilkos after work and they had big signs up advertising the sale.
I must be the only home brewer in my town the shelfs were still full :lol:
I picked up a golden ale,coopers aussie lager a dj some airlocks,brew enhancer and a few other bits and bobs.Apparently it's a fathers day promo that they do every year!

B

Latest posts

Back