Has anyone tried the new Wilko's Spiced Apple Cider yet?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondered if any of you out there have tried/had ago at the Wilko's Spiced Apple Cider yet?
My missus is a big fan of the rekorderlig winter cider, which is cinnamon and vanilla. I thought this kit may be a bit similar, or rather, I hoped it might be similar...

ive not but ive made my own winter TC cider....

4 ltrs AJ
1 x tesco mulled cider kit (this is the wine kit the cider has got a green top not red) http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=279158311
and the norm bits and bobs for TC glycerin etc,

all I did was follow the TC recipe and add the whole cider kit on top until it has finished fermenting and re-rack, it smells really nice ive not tried it yet as its still clearing.

just tried it and it is very very nice you get the taste of apples and the mulledness. ive also got three bottles of it fizzy which ive not tried yet if its anything like the hot mulled version ill be very happy will defiantly make this again :D

I've got it on the go now. Ready to be racked and then ignored for a couple of weeks before I bottle.

Can't wait to try it.

Back