Muntons Premium Barley Wine

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal_Ball

Reaction score
This does say beer kit on the side on the packaging so that's why I have posted here. I might be wrong on this though.

I brewed this to the recipe of 24 pints. used 1KG of light spray malt. The target OG should have been 1.060 - 1.064 but mine came out at 1.054 . i didn't remember to do a reading until 15 minutes after i had pitched the yeast though.

After two weeks it was at 1.020 so i decided to put it on the heat pad for a few days. this didn't have any affect on the reading. Any suggestions please to help get this to the suggested 1.010 before i bottle??

This does say beer kit on the side on the packaging so that's why I have posted here. I might be wrong on this though.

I brewed this to the recipe of 24 pints. used 1KG of light spray malt. The target OG should have been 1.060 - 1.064 but mine came out at 1.054 . i didn't remember to do a reading until 15 minutes after i had pitched the yeast though.

After two weeks it was at 1.020 so i decided to put it on the heat pad for a few days. this didn't have any affect on the reading. Any suggestions please to help get this to the suggested 1.010 before i bottle??
Have you tried giving it a gentle stir?
Steve

Latest posts

Back