How much has wine making changed over the years?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rincon you seem to have decided that this has turned personal? Far from it. All I have posted is a different view, an opinion that challenges what someone else has said. Never inflammatory, just questioning the views of another. In the pubs I drink in, it happens every minute of every day. I find it to be one of the best ways of learning - don't just do it 'because that's the way we've always done it', ask why it's always been done that way and can it be done better? How is that personal, or not getting along? Never be afraid to ask questions, my Dad always said. It's what I tell my kids, and hopefully it's what they'll tell theirs. Elderberry might be upset by this approach, but that's his loss as far as I'm concerned. The fact is born out by his last post really.

Mate, not at all, I just picked up that some are taking it personal and some aren't going to carry on posting.

It really doesn't bother me and I've not read anything personal but clearly some have.

The whole point of a forum is to hear others views and in my eyes nothing personal but just picked up that some have.

Just wanted everyone to get on that's all mate

Latest posts

Back