Register Now!
The HomeBrew Forum > General Discussion > The Snug > One for our Scottish members.

Closed Thread

Old 13-01-2017, 11:37 PM   #11
pms67

Liked 511 Times on 383 Posts
Likes Given: 809

I voted Yes and would again, i would trust the wee Krankie over any Tory,ive actually hated (maybe too strong a word) them all from Thatcher to Major and especially Cameron.
Out of touch snobs,London is all that exists in their bubble.I would even take Jeremy Corbyn off your hands rather than May.
Even though i would be bricking it,the oil is running dry,petrol prices are rising, the NHS is a mess and the SNP are self destructing, i would still take my chances.

Ehhhh,what am i saying, i dont even like politics........

Who started this 😉

Old 14-01-2017, 03:43 AM   #12
ravey

Liked 78 Times on 58 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I'll vote out again because I'm Russ Abbot or some other racial stereotype.

Old 14-01-2017, 03:52 AM   #13
ravey

Liked 78 Times on 58 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pms67 View Post
I voted Yes and would again, i would trust the wee Krankie over any Tory,ive actually hated (maybe too strong a word) them all from Thatcher to Major and especially Cameron.
Out of touch snobs,London is all that exists in their bubble.I would even take Jeremy Corbyn off your hands rather than May.
Even though i would be bricking it,the oil is running dry,petrol prices are rising, the NHS is a mess and the SNP are self destructing, i would still take my chances.

Ehhhh,what am i saying, i dont even like politics........

Who started this
To me it's pretty obvious that when people continually vote one way and get a government that they didn't vote for, who then systematically dismantles your country's industry and treats you with contempt, that many people would look for a chance to elect a government they actually voted for (apparently known as having a chip on your shoulder). I don't give a hoot about oil, there's many countries that don't have oil and they somehow manage to survive. This fearmongering crap is a joke; the Scots have a long history of being trailblazers and/or the best of the best in many fields and I find it repugnant to suggest that we'd be the first country in history to not be able to run itself.

Old 14-01-2017, 05:45 AM   #14
Chippy_Tea
THBF_ADMIN.png

Liked 2554 Times on 2096 Posts
Likes Given: 3284

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanzanite View Post
If you dont want to get burned dont start the fire ????????
Which part of the thread title and my later post about the thread being for our Scottish members to post their views did you not get?

Rule one of the forum rules - 1. Please post in a mature, sensible and respectful manner.

Not only are you not Scottish but you were disrespectful in several posts in this thread if you had followed my earlier request we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Forum Member Map - https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2290525#

Closed Thread