Hello from a complete noob

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunfios

Reaction score
Hi all :smile:
I'm very new to winemaking with my first batch completing the second fermentation in the airing cupboard as we speak. I brought a basic plastic kit and box of ready to make ingredients but have been busy scavenging around anywhere and everywhere to get better and more equipment to make life easier. My intention is to use kits on a rollover basis as they have a fast turnover and also have some proper homemade stuff on the go along side this, so much to learn, and would appreciate any help people can give me.
I live right on the coast in Suffolk and seasonal fruits and berries are so plentiful I cant believe I haven't got involved with this before.
Regards
Gunfios :grin:

Hi all :smile:
I'm very new to winemaking with my first batch completing the second fermentation in the airing cupboard as we speak. I brought a basic plastic kit and box of ready to make ingredients but have been busy scavenging around anywhere and everywhere to get better and more equipment to make life easier. My intention is to use kits on a rollover basis as they have a fast turnover and also have some proper homemade stuff on the go along side this, so much to learn, and would appreciate any help people can give me.
I live right on the coast in Suffolk and seasonal fruits and berries are so plentiful I cant believe I haven't got involved with this before.
Regards
Gunfios :grin:

Welcome and good luck with not letting this hobby take over your life....hehe:twisted::doh::lol::thumb:

Back