Forum Success !!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pvt_ak

Budding Brewer !
Reaction score
So - I went to a family and friends gathering on Saturday and I took more than a fine offering of wines , ciders and ginger beer (and a few bottles of a Range IPA I did at Xmas).

I was interested to get feedback as I know they would be more than honest.

It was so uplifting as they emptied bottle after bottle to get good positive feedback - and requests to brew for payment !!

I joined this forum back end of last year with pretty much zero experience and just wanted to recognise what a cracking bunch of people are on here. I've learned - still massively on the learning curve - from you folks and the success of my feedback on Saturday was in a big part down to you ! What a massively enjoyable and rewarding hobby this is.

What a great bunch you are and what fine moderation on here.

Thanks [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you have nailed it it. personally I don't brew for other people, but should they try your ales etc and you get positive feed-back, you know that everythings ok with all the effort you have put in, so well done!!!!

I joined this forum back end of last year with pretty much zero experience and just wanted to recognise what a cracking bunch of people are on here. I've learned - still massively on the learning curve - from you folks and the success of my feedback on Saturday was in a big part down to you ! What a massively enjoyable and rewarding hobby this is.

What a great bunch you are and what fine moderation on here.

Glad the gathering went well and they appreciated your wines and thanks for the positive feedback, without you and all the other regular posters the forum wouldn't exist so keep up the good work and keep posting. :thumb:

Never be afraid to ask a Q, you will always get varying answers as everyone has there own way of doing things but the end goal remains the same for us all, the making of good beers/wines and ciders.

Well said mate, I was in the same boat when I started in the summer of 2014

I reckon I would have given up long ago had it not been for here

Keep up the good work 😀

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back