Register Now!
The HomeBrew Forum > Beer Brewing Talk > General Beer Discussion > What are you drinking tonight?

Old Today, 01:26 AM   #2371
Dutto
Dutto

Liked 1270 Times on 923 Posts
Likes Given: 2773

I didn't drink anything tonight because I started early and was finished and fast asleep by 3pm!

The original carpet from No.1 son's new flat is now gracing the brewing end of the garage!

I finished laying the carpet (it fits where it touches due to some fine trimming with a Stanley knife ) and celebrated the event with:

o Two 650ml bottles of Bitter at a 7.88% ABV (bottled since 14th February it is starting to taste really nice).

o A 500ml bottle of Mild at a 3.41% ABV (still very immature but slowly coming good).

o An extended nap!

It's great being old! You can nod off at any time of the day or night and it's quite "normal".

PS

On viewing the new carpet SWMBO commented "That looks nice. You will have to make sure that you don't spill anything on it."

This from the woman who has had to drive me to hospital on three occasions after I've injured myself due to my very own clumsiness and stupidity!

Living more in hope than expectation; and seldom disappointed.

Drinking/Conditioning
AG Bitter (03/02/17)
AG Light Ale (21/02/17)
AG Mild Ale (02/03/17)
SMASH with Citra (13/03/17)
SMASH with Cascade (19/03/17)

Fermenting
Vienna Lager Batch One
Coopers Stout Kit + Grain

Note:
(**/**/**) = Date in bottle/keg

Last edited by Dutto; Today at 01:29 AM. Reason: Add PS

Old Today, 09:20 AM   #2372
Gerryjo

Liked 256 Times on 208 Posts
Likes Given: 159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutto View Post
I didn't drink anything tonight because I started early and was finished and fast asleep by 3pm!

The original carpet from No.1 son's new flat is now gracing the brewing end of the garage!

I finished laying the carpet (it fits where it touches due to some fine trimming with a Stanley knife ) and celebrated the event with:

o Two 650ml bottles of Bitter at a 7.88% ABV (bottled since 14th February it is starting to taste really nice).

o A 500ml bottle of Mild at a 3.41% ABV (still very immature but slowly coming good).

o An extended nap!

It's great being old! You can nod off at any time of the day or night and it's quite "normal".

PS

On viewing the new carpet SWMBO commented "That looks nice. You will have to make sure that you don't spill anything on it."

This from the woman who has had to drive me to hospital on three occasions after I've injured myself due to my very own clumsiness and stupidity!
That's typical coming from H&S personnel

Sent from my ALE-L21