What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from Ibiza and smuggled one of these bright looking beauties back. Very nice indeed, a very flavoursome lager/Kolsch with little less fizz.

The bottle is aluminium, so gonna give it try when bottle my next brew...

IMG_1374.jpg

I tried a Courage Directors Ale last weekend and really liked it so i have two bottles and a bottle of bishops finger for later.

IDShot_540x540.jpg
large

I may chance my kegged JB ipa...it's getting better after a couple of months plus I need to empty it for a greg hughes summer ale I'm planning

Siren White Tips and an all grain bitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A cup of tea as I'm working tomorrow and just transferred 23 litres of my Lucky 7 to secondary (having attenuation issues).
Cascade SMaSH to go from chill cube to fermenter as it's in there 5 weeks and another 31 litres of second runnings to get to primary.Busy night.
cca0e26dd85cf1fe872c8cf4a3976c26.jpg

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Yesterday I treated myself to a relatively new Lager (bottled back in March) and today followed up with a Light Ale and a Mild (both bottled back in February).

All of them tasted superb ... :thumb:

... it's good to be home again! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Tonight's sleeping tablets are...

Wanted to try a brewdog IPA for ages..
Mind one gulp n it's gone lol
Bri
Tescos selling 4 cans 330ml Punk IPA at £6.Bought 4 last Friday and was late to start drinking around 10.30 and went to bed at 01.30 and didn't waken until 10.30am.Best nights sleep I've had for years with no hangover and fresh as a daisy.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Yeah!
Wish I had more of the punk IPA.
Defo the best choice.
The red IPA was ok but nothing to shout about.
The other IPA was bland and lack flavour.
Properly the punk IPA over shadowed the other two.
With a small bottles there a great hit!
But as I said ages ago I'm not a hops bomb fan..(specially the bittering)but this was was enjoyment.
Heard our lass just when she got up for work at 5am...that's when my tiny brain cell start stirring...not this time..
Was hoping the red IPA was going to hit the spot...as I have a recipe I wanted to try.
Change the hops to suit...don't know!
Bri

Well, I just finished a bottle of Evil Twin Femme Fatale Noir, a 100% brett black IPA. It was... very funky.

Punk IPA clone which came out at 6.5%. Does that make it a DIPA? No alcohol taste and its very nice but i much prefer the Citra pale ale i did with half the amount of hops. Only because it tastes a lot hoppier...

Last edited:
Do you prime the mini keg with sugar or gas it?
Prime it with sugar. Normally 20g's however now using the gas I'm going to drop to 10g for future kegs. First few are always very frothy.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back