DIYDog 2017

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewdoug

Reaction score
Brewdog have posted on Instagram today that DIYDog 2017 is coming soon!

Presumably an update of the current version with the addition of more recent beers and some that are yet to be released. Can only be good.:thumb:

Brewdog have posted on Instagram today that DIYDog 2017 is coming soon!

Presumably an update of the current version with the addition of more recent beers and some that are yet to be released. Can only be good.:thumb:

Good news, I'm drinking an Alpha Dog at the moment and had a Moshi Moshi '15 earlier. Both have come out really well - not bad for freebie recipes.

😎👍

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Good. I'm interested to find out how they make the Self Assembly Pope coconut porter. It tastes like drinking a bounty!

Never got around to making anything from the last release but it was a good read to see the recipes, look forward to actually making something from this version.

The jet black heart recipe is seriously tasty. Not as bitter or coffee tasting but probably the nicer for it.

The jet black heart recipe is seriously tasty. Not as bitter or coffee tasting but probably the nicer for it.

Glad I've just seen that. I'm hoping to brew something like this. I've enjoyed every brew I've made from diy dog. And was toying with jet black heart for one of my next brews

It's worth buying, very tasty stout and of course I'd recommend brewing it yourself. My fermentation was a but weird as my house was too cold so it seemed to start and stop, but I also thing my bucket isn't airtight anymore so the bubbler airlock isn't the best indication. After 3 weeks it finished at 1.020 rather than 1.017 using WLP 001 but seems fine. Good luck if you go for it.

jet black heart is also one of my faves i know in the brewdog pub here it is served using nitrogen and it creates a lovely pint,glad it also makes a good brew its on the ever expanding list!

They are releasing it on nitro in cans shortly. It is a thing of beauty on nitro in their bars.

Hi dd2 I presume you have had it in Dundee brewdog just want to recommend the cocoa psycho if you happen to be lucky enough to drop in when its on,delightful cheers lagerlad

Cocoa Psycho is also brilliant. A huge beer. And it was indeed in Dundee.

I've just bottled 54 Albino Squid Assassins. Aroma was amazing and the sample I had tasted fantastic already. Can't wait for it to condition...

I've just bottled 54 Albino Squid Assassins. Aroma was amazing and the sample I had tasted fantastic already. Can't wait for it to condition...
MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE BEER!

Must be on my list ASAP!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Anyone made the Trashy Blonde? I've got it in the FV at the moment and would be interested in any opinions.

I've brewed it. It is a nice beer, not a massive hop bomb like other brewdog beers though. Would make it again

Latest posts

Back