Gozdawa beer kits help and experience

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkish

Reaction score
Hello guys, i am from turkey. we plan an online brewshop here in turkey and we have started to contact with kit companies. And there is a brand "gozdawa", however no proper information about it. Ä°s there anybody help me about sharing his expreiences or thoughts about this brand. Any hel will be appreciated by me. (sorry for my lousy english by the way)

Hello guys, i am from turkey. we plan an online brewshop here in turkey and we have started to contact with kit companies. And there is a brand "gozdawa", however no proper information about it. Ä°s there anybody help me about sharing his expreiences or thoughts about this brand. Any hel will be appreciated by me. (sorry for my lousy english by the way)

Welcome to the Forum. :thumb:

Sorry that I can't help with the problem ... :nono: :nono:

... but on a positive note, your English is a lot better than my Turkish! :thumb:

And here are some more links to you tube videos about the kits
Looks like the standard kits are 1 can and the premium / special ones are 2 can

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbYUnWq4wnQ[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M-xbpAqCGk[/ame]

Cheers

Post a link up when you've got the site going. I'd be really interested to see it.

I love Turkey - great country, great food and really nice people.

Good luck with the shop!

Welcome to this wonderful forum.
I've been holidaying in Turkey for the past 25 years and love the place and people although the younger generation are not as friendly as they used to be, probably as they are better off than they used to be.
As for the Gozdawa kits, i did consider buying one last year but the negative reviews i found on various forums put me off, although these were for the one can kit versions.
Anyway i'm sure you will make a success of your Homebrew business as beer has become quite expensive over there now with similar prices to the UK. Supermarket prices for beer higher than over here in my opinion, must be due to the high taxes the turkish government impose. Would you have to pay tax on beer kits imported?? Is it something that would be allowed even?

Ghostship and Frogbrew, Thank you for nice words about Turkey and Turkish people. Feelings are well shared. I like britons indeed, especially you guy's sense of humour is best on earth. Homebrew is growing market here, there is no additional tax for beer kits only small amount import tax. Thanks malt extracts are in food category. Ä° have question marks about godzawa. Even though i import it in order to sell, i will only import 2 can kits ans suggest customers a branded yeast. While i have been searching, i have seen brands "makeyourown" and ""port66" now making connection with them. Hope you have info about those. Well establishing a business is way harder than being a homebrewer guys :D . Thanks again ta-ta...

Latest posts

Back