• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Brew Kettle 30L - 50L

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizzly299

The Beer Bear
Reaction score
I'm looking to complete my system with a brew kettle. So far I've been doubling up and using my HLT as a kettle too.

I'm after a burco style boiler or a buffalo, even a home made stock pot boiler will be fine as long as the build quality is reasonable. All I require is that it is made from stainless steel.

Please PM me if you're looking to sell your equipment or know of someone that is.

Hi,

Are you still looking for a buffalo boiler? I have a 30l that I was thinking off selling. I'm based in London.

Hi,

Are you still looking for a buffalo boiler? I have a 30l that I was thinking off selling. I'm based in London.

Thanks for the help all. I have found an identical boiler to my HLT delivered for £45 on eBay. So I have a matching setup now. I think what I'll do is keep my current boiler for the kettle and use the new one as HLT.

Thanks for the help all. I have found an identical boiler to my HLT delivered for �£45 on eBay. So I have a matching setup now. I think what I'll do is keep my current boiler for the kettle and use the new one as HLT.

Have you a link to the ebay one? Interested myself

That looks like a good buy, will watch out for something similar in my area.

Latest posts

Back