440ml Lowicz strawberry syrup

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never mind the WGJ
Where do I get this from?
Believe me, I have searched.
Raspberry, yes, but not a strawberry in sight.

Lidl is your best bet at the moment. You'll find it next to Waitrose usually lol :lol:

Oddly my Lidl has zero lowicz stuff (probably because every other shop does Polish stuff in Edinburgh ) !

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Try the raspberry and lemon, its really nice. Local polish supermarket/shop. They have loads of flavours, bit I suppose it depends where you live, loads of polish shops round here (hull).

Hi
I got a bottle of strawberry and a bottle of cherry lowicz plus RGJ today and wondered if anyone could share a 1 gallon recipe with me please

Lidl it is then.
Polish shop a few miles away but I would have to go to Croydon.

.................... I don't want it that desperately! ;)
Loads of Polish shops around. If you live anywhere near SW20 i can tell you where to find one.

Sent the wife on an errand to Lidl today. No Lowicz. She was told that they had it in once before in quantity but it was a special one off and ghey woild not be having it again? ☹️

These syrups are not normally stocked in Lidl but they have them in once or twice a year as a special purchase. They had just started selling them at the time of your OP but chances are they will be gone now until the next time!

I guess a Polish shop will be your best bet now!

Back