Hello from Provence

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonneti

Reaction score
Had enough of Rosa wine and bad french beer...thinking about making some real beer!

Bonjour! My parents used to have a house in seillans and my grandparents still have a house in st maxime I Could never get sick of the wine 😉

Bienvenue! I realise it's far from you, but my friend has a brewery in Metz - Bon Poison :)
I know he sells beers somewhere else too, but not sure where exactly. Maybe a pub in your city sells them.

cheers Guys, just in research mode at the moment, any recommendations for websites?

cheers Guys, just in research mode at the moment, any recommendations for websites?

If its a question about home brew this is the only site you will need, i don't think there has ever been a question asked that at member here didn't know the answer to. :wink: :lol:

If it's about brewing then everything you need to know is somewhere on this Forum and you can always ask a question. (There are no "dumb questions" when it comes to brewing. Who would want to throw away all that hard work because they were too frightened to ask?) :thumb:

At the top left of the page there is also a Search function so "Seek and ye shall find." ... :thumb:

... although it may take you a long time to find what you are looking for ... :doh:

... and someone will immediately expand (or even contradict) whatever you just read. :whistle:

With the responses to this Post in mind I will hereby state ...
"Oh yes there is!"
or
"Oh no there isn't!"
... whichever is appropriate! :lol: :lol:

Go get your first brew started and enjoy! :thumb:

Welcome! This is a great place to ask your questions and search for answers. We've all been new to this at some point.

Back