Hi from a brew virgin in Dorset

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevebowles

Reaction score
I've just ordered an IPA starter kit and I'm quite excited about this new hobby. I'd like to brew ales, but one step at a time. Any encouragement will be greatly appreciated.

Hi, and welcome. take your time and let the beer finish before moving on to the next step.

I've just ordered an IPA starter kit and I'm quite excited about this new hobby. I'd like to brew ales, but one step at a time. Any encouragement will be greatly appreciated.

My advice, for what its worth is to read the beginner's how to guide on here, and then just get stuck in. It ain't that complicated - cleanliness is crucial.

Where abouts in Dorset are you? I live in Dorset too.

I used to work in that neck of the woods years ago, lovely indeed. I live in West Dorset - equally lovely, but very different.

Have you had a look at Dorset homebrew at Wimborne market?

Hey Steve, welcome to the forum, i spent a few years living in Shaftesbury it's a beautiful part of the country just a shame that hall and woodhouse don't make any beers to do it justice.

Back