Hello from Kew, London

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoozeDude

Reaction score
Hi,
I've been home brewing wines and beers on and off for about 25 years now (mostly off rather than on it must be said).

Early on I was very experimental with country wines, less so now, though I do have a few demijohns of mead clearing in the cupboard.

So far I've always stuck with kits for beers, though am cautiously curious about branching out into extract brewing, and maybe eventually all grain brewing.

Currently running 3 pressure barrels and a couple of 5 gallon sets of bottles, which will increase to three sets shortly.

Happy Brewing!

Hi,
I've been home brewing wines and beers on and off for about 25 years now (mostly off rather than on it must be said).

Early on I was very experimental with country wines, less so now, though I do have a few demijohns of mead clearing in the cupboard.

So far I've always stuck with kits for beers, though am cautiously curious about branching out into extract brewing, and maybe eventually all grain brewing.

Currently running 3 pressure barrels and a couple of 5 gallon sets of bottles, which will increase to three sets shortly.

Happy Brewing!

Used to live in Chiswick near you, loved the strand on the green pubs any time of the year. Especially the city and barge:thumb:

Latest posts

Back