Is it a Pizza or a Burger?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobsbeer

Reaction score
No it's a Pizzaburger. :lol: This has a whopping 1,360 calories and 2,000 milligrams of sodium.
It was created to capitalize on the celebrity baby obsession. Not sure what's baby about it.

article-0-1BC35314000005DC-674_634x565.jpg

Read more: HERE

That looks awesome! The only way I think you could improve on it would be to dip it in batter and deep fry it as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow 1300 calories

I can eat one of those for breakfast :hmm:
and not eat anything else for the rest of the day :clap:

is this burger supposed to feed a family of 4 ?

or is it designed to make the local population obese...

I'd give one a try.

Got to be tastier than anything the spotty yoofs in BK,MD or KFC can dish up, I mean reheat and put in a cardboard box.

Ahh the pizza burger, when I was 17 and I'd been smoking some long looking roll ups I remember making one of these with my buddies.

Looks like damn good post pub fodder to me, the pizza crust shouuld make it nice and easy to hold as well, but you can keep the 'orrible green stuff on top, that's for when I'm sober and I'd not eat that thing sober!!

godfrey said:
pizza hut now have a cheeseburger pizza

abY6Zzz.jpg

Not really the same though, is it?

I like the idea of the burger being fully encased in the pizza as it'll be less likely to fly out the back when I sink my teeth into the thing :)

not the same, but I don't think they will deliver from Boston

pizzahut will deliver to my door :-)

A colleague who is a big fan of anything fast food had one of them burger pizzas from Pizza Hut last night.
He said the burgers weren't nice and tasted funny. For him to say a burger isn't nice it must have been bad!

Ack.. Both look horrid..., death on a plate..

Back