The Range

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a bench capper and then crown caps are easy.

Bottles are free once you've drunk the beer inside, good value from Lidl/Aldi too.

I would double check they are suitable for carbonated drinks, as some of the swingtop bottles sold in kitchen/furniture shops are not suitable and could end in disaster.

Otherwise thats a pretty good price, good find.

Having used the range swing tops before, they are pretty Good, have had the odd one that didn't seal and not sure why. I would probably not trust them with a highly carbonated brew but, like i said they are pretty good.

they are in the 'brewing' section and marked for 'making your own' - also noted the box of 12 weighs more than the other boxs of 12 previous life beer bottles I have so the glass is as thick as the other beer bottles - will go with it tonight to bottle the brew i have ready and if they survive i will look to a few more boxes later :)

they are in the 'brewing' section and marked for 'making your own' - also noted the box of 12 weighs more than the other boxs of 12 previous life beer bottles I have so the glass is as thick as the other beer bottles - will go with it tonight to bottle the brew i have ready and if they survive i will look to a few more boxes later :)

Hi - I have had at least 4 dozen of these. They have been used multiple times and are really easy and convenient to use. I have a bench capper, but prefer to use these. Go for it.

I used these lots without any problems, but switched to a bench capper, mainly because the swing tops are too tall to fit on the shelf in my kegerator.

That reminds me, I have 3 crates of empty grolsch bottles somewhere in my loft, hope there still there from the late 70's :smile: they may need new rubbers on the bung though

Latest posts

Back