Crossmyloof yeasts again

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just checked on my gh summer ale with CML real ale yeast...pitched on the 3rd and still a bubble every couple of seconds through the blow off tube. It looks quite clear by torch light through the fv..
The bipa with American ale is finished at 1012 and sits at around 4 degrees with its dry hop...bottling this tomorrow.

seeing as nobody took an interest in this thread I went back to steve on the crossmyloof facebook site and asked him to provide me with the strains of their yeasts and this is what he sent back to me.none of it makes sense as theres no wp and when you google them you get zilch back so the question is does these numbers corresponding to each yeast strain type mean anything to anyone on here?

Doesn't mean anything to me, but if they are willing to give you strain numbers (which they look like they could be) then you might well find they'll give you the source lab / brewery if you asked as a follow up. Did I read on the big CML thread that they get their yeast from a brewery in Germany? I may be misremembering that so apologies if I'm wrong.

Well the smell if the fermentation with the CML us pale ale yeast got the better of me on day two at 6AM this morning and out it went onto the patio with a bin liner over it secured at the bottom with some tight elastic bands to keep the slugs at bay, such a sickly smell

Off topic, but, as an IT Manager I see all sorts of fails like this on a regular basis.

We have a guy who genuinly took a photo of his screen, emailed it to himself, printed it off and then SCANNED IT back in to email it! I **** you not.

Couldn't figure out how to attach to an email or something .... :doh:

This has made my day [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back