What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For starters. ..6% bottle conditioned..not bad at all. Then it's a couple of whatever overpriced awfulness they have in the bar (in centre parcs ) then a varied selection of bottled ales later..

Cheers

Clint

20170221_190924.jpg

For starters. ..6% bottle conditioned..not bad at all. Then it's a couple of whatever overpriced awfulness they have in the bar (in centre parcs ) then a varied selection of bottled ales later..

Cheers

Clint

you'll be in the wrong centre parcs then. :grin:

the ones in Belgium & Netherlands have a fantastic selection of beers :whistle:

My birthday today so a special treat night. Beavertown Double Neck Oil and a Mikkeller DIPA which is a single hop Mosaic brew. I also bought a 750ml bottle of Cloudwater/Brewdog collaboration NE IPA. Which I just dropped. My kitchen smells of beautiful tropical hop juice and I'm sorely tempted to start lapping it up (but won't, I'll just mop and weep at the loss)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today is brew day so drinking a couple of my own brews.
The rebrew of my Duckling Pale Ale went down well.

437d1056f5cc162d292488bcbadd6838.jpg

Now on the Brace DIPA...

3b2c4503910edcc256682c926c114532.jpg

VERY fruity! :thumb: 🍻

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Probably going to drink my last G.E.B Pale Ale (Galaxy, El Dorado and Bravo) then maybe some of the Belgium beers in my beer 52 subscription box. Real shame I missed the cut off for the stone brewery one last month

I have a bottle of Radgie Gadgie in the kitchen. Maybe also a Shep Neame IPA. After that, I might have to go to the shop. :-?

Having a few of my Canadian blonde. Really enjoying this kit, even the wife likes it.

Missed them in the Tesco sale though.

a few pints of Broughtons IPA. Probably the best beer I've made. Great carbonation and lacing all the way down to the bottom of the glass and bitter as a Remainer

Have a look at this bunch! This is the menu for me tonight, no idea where to start! Any suggestions?

IMG_0622.jpg

I made a Wherry while intoxicated in November, I intended to enhance it a 'little' but it ended up 6.8%! Tried it middle Jan and it was like bad homebrew from the 80‘s, opened one earlier and its conditioned out lovely :) four pints later, with a couple of youngs IPA in between and I'm feeling thoroughly relaxed thank you very much. Will sleep well tonight.

A John Bull IPA with Target hops, 7.3%, a John Bull Lager 6% with Falconer Flight hops, and the mandatory couple of bottles of Abbot across the road.

Boulevards single wide IPA India ale.5.7% with ibu at 57. It's balanced well and always pleases after a good steak.

Last night. ..a few in Witherspoon. .Titanic ale and Ubu both ok and only £2.15 a pint! Then a nice Indian takeaway from the new Ijazz in Wrexham. ..

Cheers

Clint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back