Off topic (giveaway some EL Wire for review to celebate the Halloween)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,
I found that some people had misunderstood ,hope you have a clear view of the rule 2 in our activitie
:!:it is important to emphasize that,this giveaway activitie we need to receive the real order .
If you are interested and trust us , hope you can place a order through the links we sent , the lights will send to you soon.
After write the 5 stars review, you can contact us and give us your order ID / review page, we will refund the money to you through other payment channel, like Paypal .
Hope you can understand.:)
If you have a clear understanding and still need one ,Please send me a private message.
Appreciate your understanding and patience.:clap:
Hope you have a nice day.
Best regards,

Hi all,
I found that some people had misunderstood ,hope you have a clear view of the rule 2 in our activitie
:!:it is important to emphasize that,this giveaway activitie we need to receive the real order .
If you are interested and trust us , hope you can place a order through the links we sent , the lights will send to you soon.
After write the 5 stars review, you can contact us and give us your order ID / review page, we will refund the money to you through other payment channel, like Paypal .
Hope you can understand.:)
If you have a clear understanding and still need one ,Please send me a private message.
Appreciate your understanding and patience.:clap:
Hope you have a nice day.
Best regards,

I WOULD have gone for this offer quite happily trusting you to honour the deal. However, and I am sure others feel the same, having to guarantee to give a 5 star review in order to get the product refunded is a problem for me, it goes against my sense of decency.

I have been a product tester in the past, working under an NDU until told I could discuss the product tested by the company I tested for (Arcadia Reptile). I was selected for this due to my honesty with my reviews, they knew they'd get feedback they could use to improve their products, rather than just fan boy gushing, or feedback just to get more free products.

You may get a little more interest if you make the requirement a "fair and honest review", rather than a "5 star review".:thumb:

Sorry if this ruffles any feathers.

Sorry if this ruffles any feathers.

I am glad you pointed that out @AdeDunn as i had not noticed the requirement for a 5 star review, this thread is now closed while i discuss this with Inkbird.

I have had an answer from Inkbird, his colleague posted the OP he has explained what it should have said below - (thread now open)

What we mean is that we sell this product and hope someone could buy and test it we will refund the payment whether there is a review or not but if members find the product is good it would be appreciated if they could leave a positive review, if the product has a problem we can also resend a new one.

If a member purchased the product the review will have 'Verified Purchase' but we will not force people to leave a review, if the product is good and members would like to comment we get a review with 'Verified Purchase'.

Back