camlock connectors help

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stee41

Reaction score
Anyone got knowledge of these connectors ? I briefly seen some on an AG setup yesterday but didnt think to ask where I could get them from? they attach hose to ball valves somehow and are quick release very handy, I have found some on websites but I dont know what I would need !

:wha:

I Use Intrico for mine . . . Or will when I get around to ordering some.

What you need depends on what fittings you have. For the Hoses you would need a pair of Part E Fittings (Male Camlock to Hosetail) Size depending on your hose and female fitting.

If you have a female ball valve then you need Part B - male thread and female cam coupler, if they are male threads then you need Part D with female thread and female cam coupler

Try and avoid putting female camlock on hoses as they are much more expensive than Male Camlock

I bought my first lot of 1/2" SS Camlocks from Intrico but stopped using them as the female part they provide only has one clip to hold the male part in! I found that this leaked!
I took this problem back to them but I was told that's how they come now!
Since then I have been ordering from http://www.ukpumpsupplies.co.uk/browse.asp?cat=12/1217/1217-6
Their Female camlocks have two clips and delivery charges are cheaper!

Latest posts

Back