Home Brew Forum Bring your own Brew St Georges Day 2011

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

didgeman

Reaction score
Why is is it that the Irish have a hell of a party and we do not??

I have just looked on the calendar for next year - St Georges Day falls om a Saturday.-how about a Home Brew Forum Bring your own Home Brew St Georges Day Camping weekend somewhere central !!
Would be great to get to know you all!
Plenty of time to plan

How about it guys??

Sounds good to me - pretty central really -would be a gowdie.
Should try and get it sorted to book for next year.
Maybe the Admin could get something on the site to get people interested.

didgeman said:
Sounds good to me - pretty central really -would be a gowdie.
Should try and get it sorted to book for next year.
Maybe the Admin could get something on the site to get people interested.
perhaps a vote and perhaps the sponsors could turn up then sell stuff poss demo brewday aswell

its quite cheap there too, cant remember how much, was prob around a tenner for camping for the weekend.

Can see it now, loverly weekend, big massive bbq, loads of homebrew, drunken sillyness lol, all good fun!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

If we have a Drummer, Bass, Lead & Rhythm guitar players (I do vocals) we could form a band for the evening entertainment. The rhythm and Brews Band. :D

I,ll bring my didge - man, I,m getting excited already!!!

Only another 364 days before the fun starts.

I've done something similar on another forum I frequent for the last 11 years . . . it turns out to be an absolute blinding weekend. . . . although we do it later in the year to take advantage of the better weather.

Back