Anyone drinking home brew tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewDan

Landlord.
Reaction score
Just had a brewferm raspberry beer , it's young at about 4 weeks old , but it's very nice. Now just having a brewferm Tripple...also good, a few months old. Do brewferm actually make a bad kit!!!

Anyway, what's everyone else having tonight? I may move onto the edme stout later

Aye, first of the turbo cider... awesome! Easily as good as any posh cider I've bought!

I just cracked open a bottle of Ritchies Premium Lager which I bottled back at the beginning of Feb. It was actually my first ever brew and I must say it tastes pretty damn good, its really well carbonated now and is holding its head well. Tastes crisp and really refreshing bloody lovely!

Raspberry beer does taste pretty nice actually, I have some free FV's coming up so am looking round for some ideas for my next ones - Brewferm you say? Might well give them a go...

5 bottles of Ritchies Simply Yorkshire Bitter in the fridge, Mrs Oldstouts curry wafting through the hallway :thumb: This stuff is about a month bottled now and it's rather good - without wanting to sound too unconstructive ;)

:cheers:

Currently drinking an Old Speckled Hen extract only 3 weeks old but couldn't resist a taster. I have a couple of kit brews in the fridge inc. a 7% Brewferm for later.

Cheers.

My first bottle of Wherry,only been bottled for 5 weeks,but "forced" to drink it because production isn't keeping up with consumption :(
Very,very impressed :thumb: ...I suspect that this will now become my default brew :lol:

Good stuff, glad to hear we are all having a good time. I may now try a TC and possibly a wherry, although its only a couple of weeks old. I tend to leave them 6 months or so, but I am on a roll tonight. :whistle: :cheers:

just having a woodfordes nelsons revenge been in the barrel about 3 months :cheers: and its not bad at all

I have one every night. Right now it is a Coopers Draught with a Barons Canadian lager in the conditioning corner. Next brew will be a Black Rock Nut Brown. :cheers: to all.

Joe in Canada.

Yep, enjoying a home brew tonight. A hefty IPA I brewed in January, I might even get a brew on this Monday, cleaned the brewery today, checked the supplies, a Pale Ale with loads of Citra is planned for summer drinking.

Welcome back Steve, have not seen you on here in a while. Last I read you were away working?

Enjoy your brew, im going to get another! :cheers:

I've been away for a while, home now for a bit. Have a feeling I may be off again in the not too distant future. All depends on the Greece Euro fiasco, if Greece leave the Euro I will be working on sorting out all the c**p that will happen as a result of that, else it will be back to the Middle East where there is no such thing as a banking crisis. :)

yep , iv held my self away from the pub so going to get stuck into some 10 week old strong lager :drunk:

good evening chaps :cheers:

Trying the carrot wine I started at the end of Nov and bottled just 10 days ago (reluctant to clear, had to use finings in the end).
Not bad at all, but could do with another month in the rack.

Back