Ebay

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
are driving me mad with those "we have picked something we think you would like" or "something special just for you" type emails, i know i can list them as spam but then i assume i will not see my bills etc, does anyone know how to stop these sales pitch type emails?

I did mention that in the OP -

i know i can list them as spam but then i assume i will not see my bills etc.

If i only used it occasionally i would do as you suggest.

I was jesting but I know how much extra emails can be a pain. I actually like the emails from Amazon, I generally only look for something I actually want and the friendly reminders are just the right frequency and I sometimes buy because of them.

I have an Ebay account but don't search their much and don't log in when I search. Maybe that's a solution?

are driving me mad with those "we have picked something we think you would like" or "something special just for you" type emails, i know i can list them as spam but then i assume i will not see my bills etc, does anyone know how to stop these sales pitch type emails?

Go to your account settings, communication preferences, scroll down to promotions and surveys, and uncheck anything you don't want.

Originally Posted by AdamSon
Go to your account settings, communication preferences, scroll down to promotions and surveys, and uncheck anything you don't want.

:thumb:

eeeeeeee.jpg

Ebay, stuff and general **** go to Yahoo email.
Work stuff goes to Gmail.
Personal, finance and family go to ISP. I also use Mailwasher to get rid of any **** which might it's way through.

I have done as suggested above i am still getting the odd one but no where near as many as before.

Latest posts

Back