Steven from Leeds

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevieleeds

Reaction score
Hi all. Newbie but oldie, used to brew beer with dad and grandad, just getting into doing wine, mainly because I'm sick of the columbard Chardonnay we've been drinking and wine is our biggest spend!
I've got on the go: ginger wine, wow made with rgj and apple and blackurrant, banana and date wine. Planning a 30 btl kit and a cider from supermarket apple juice. I have a Victoria plum tree, three pears and and eating apple too.

Eyup Stevie,

Welcome to the forums.

I'm from Wetherby so not far away, brewing all grain ales mostly here but just got some blackberry wine on the go and a small plum tree in our garden is just ripening off so plum wine is next on my list !

Happy brewing and again welcome !

Thanks guys just had to get another one on: 1l Lidl rgj (no white) 2l Tesco pineapple juice it's a horrible colour atm! Got Tesco water 5l to make demijohn at £1.10 each. 8mm wood drill to take a s bend airlock. Fingers crossed

I use RGJ for all my wines now WGJ has become scarce we actually prefer them to the WGJ versions we used to make.

Hi Steven

I'm in Leeds myself and like you I got back into brewing again after many years away.

Paul

Latest posts

Back