anyone used The Malt Miller?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big thanks to THBF admin team, it is great to give something back to such a fab site. I am in sunny France at the moment trying to find the best beers I can and the Normandy cider is a bit of inspiration.

Cheers

Rob

borischarlton said:
I am in sunny France at the moment trying to find the best beers I can and the Normandy cider is a bit of inspiration.
Bar steward, we can go off people too you know ;)

Don't miss out on the Pommeau and the proper Calvados :cheers:

borischarlton said:
Big thanks to THBF admin team, it is great to give something back to such a fab site. I am in sunny France at the moment trying to find the best beers I can and the Normandy cider is a bit of inspiration.

Cheers

Rob

Fancy going on holiday just when I need a sack of Malt. Oh well, no brewing this weekend then.

nice one rob... your reputation precedes you..... :party:

which is usually a bad thing... :rofl:

was good to meet you at the spring thing, and i look forward to ordering from you in the near future.... :oops: :thumb:

Just clicked on Maltmillers site and the prices have gone through the roof :eek: ... Pale malt is now £30.00, hops up and all the yeast too :nono:

BB

Just like to say a big thank you to Rob. I needed a 25kg Sack of Dingeman's Special B at short notice, and Rob had the only sack in the country. :thumb:

placed an order which included 25kg mo tues 1.30 pm arrived thurs b4 midday to sw france, fantastic service, thank you Rob and team. :thumb:
johnluc.

johnluc said:
placed an order which included 25kg mo tues 1.30 pm arrived thurs b4 midday to sw france, fantastic service, thank you Rob and team. :thumb:
johnluc.

maltmiller international :cheers:

Well i fanally got to use my voucher i won at the spring thing :thumb: i placed my order on monday evening and it arrived first thing today first class service rob now i have lots of grains to play around with :party: :party: :party: :party:

31bb3 said:
Well i fanally got to use my voucher i won at the spring thing :thumb: i placed my order on monday evening and it arrived first thing today first class service rob now i have lots of grains to play around with :party: :party: :party: :party:
With me having different days off each week thats exactly what i do order at early evening , The order is then waiting for him the next morning shipped same day delivered to me the next. Seven orders in large ones too and all as scheduled . As always a big :thumb: :cheers: from me.

A+++++++ from me. 1st post on the forum and 1st AG due to be done on friday. All bought form Rob so many questions answered when i ordered that i took 20mins of his busy day, the fella so helpfull, its a pity not more retailers are the same.
:clap:

Latest posts

Back