"Hello world"

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StevoA

Reaction score
Good afternoon to you all.
My name is Steven and I'm a (novice) homebrewer. Currently residing in Midlothian, just outside Edinburgh, I'm father to one cheeky little girl (who's a week away from her first birthday).
I love gardening, gaming (retro and current generation), reading trashy sci fi, James Bond, mature cheddar and a good port.
Brew-wise, I'm currently working on this year's Elderflower wine (which usually turns out pretty well), and have previously made Ginger wine and Hedgerow Wine (both quaffable). But now I've taken a gamble and have chosen St Peter's Ruby Red Ale as my first beer.
So here's to the first of many. Hopefully one day I'll be able reach the heady heights of Brew Master.

welcome..... you will enjoy the St.Peters Red Ruby Ale

Cheers. I'm looking forward to the Ruby Red. It's been on the go for 5 days now and the smell coming from the airlock is tempting.....be patient.

It should have finished working by now but try and leave it in the fermenter for 10 days or so before you move on. My red ruby threw a large deposit.

welcome from OLDHAM in england and if iwas nearer i would pop in for a pint of ruby red st peters i have 36 pints in a cask its been in there since 10th july and i am looking forward to a pint

welcome

Latest posts

Back