My first wow on the go!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chri5hill

Reaction score
Hi guys
So after a few years not brewing I decided to get back into it and started off a wow wine
Went by one of the recipes of chippy tea which was the white grape juice and apple/ raspberry.I couldn't get hold of the princess apple and raspberry 100% that he uses so bought a asda chosen by you grape,Apple and raspberry which is not 100% so I used as well as the litre of grape juice and apple/raspberry another litre of pure apple juice.do you think that will be ok?i used 700g of sugar with it as well.i suppose the beauty of making these wines is to experiment and at the end of the day if it all goes wrong you haven't wasted a lot of money!!
Cheers
Chris

Sounds good to me.

When the white grape juice shortage hit i switched to red grape juice, something as simple as a litre of RGJ and a litre of 100% apple juice makes a great tasting wine, i used to add the red juice (pomegranate, cranberry or raspberry) to the WGJ, i now realise its easier and cheaper to add something to RGJ as it already tastes great.

Back