Cheap & Simple Tropical Punch - A BBQ MUST

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made this stuff 3 years ago and the wife couldn't stop drinking it. Until she couldn't stand that is. It's an amazing recipe.
I also used them fancy cordials from sainsburys they have no preservatives in. Can't remember the name I'll get a picture. Used same recipe different cordial.

I reckon so Mike... I used cider yeast in mine this time

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I was going to ask the same question cheers mike.

Will I need to reduce the priming sugar?

Hope I simmered them for long enough the tropical fruits had an attempt at a boil over escape. Sg was quite low 1.028 despite 500g.of dextrose.

20160521_132858.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to ask the same question cheers mike.

Will I need to reduce the priming sugar?

Hope I simmered them for long enough the tropical fruits had an attempt at a boil over escape. Sg was quite low 1.028 despite 500g.of dextrose.
Looking good what yeast are you using? I found 1 tap fine for youngs champagne yeast. I never tried cider yeast though.

Wasn't that impressed with my 2week sample but tonight's tasting is very enjoyable.

Would still rather reach for a beer though...

Since starting to perfect (in my eyes 😉) TC coupled with a pretty miserable 40+ pints of mediocre at best punch type stuff, I've decided it's actually more work that it's worth on the punch front 😔

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back