anyone used The Malt Miller?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will soon find out, I placed my first order there last night.

Is Rob a forum member?

I have ordered from a couple of other hb shops in the UK but I think my next order will go to Malt Miller... Their hops seem to be really reasonably priced compared to most.

Getting a bit of a following from THBF I think ...........

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=8865

I never buy my grains etc from anyone else, excellent service and if you need any help Robs always helpful with a quick 'phone call :thumb:

graysalchemy said:
Yes he is Borischarlton I think.

Thats correct :thumb:

graysalchemy said:
And He's not even a site sponsor :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Great Marketing :lol: :lol:

Mods/Admin, is there any reason why not? Not trying to put any cats amongst pigeons here but he seems to be getting quite a following on here; my next hop and yeast order is going to him:thumb: . Is there something that needs to happen to become a site sponsor?

I think you would find he would have to pay for advertising, this following is free advertising :whistle:

His excellent service and prices speak volumes, word of mouth is one of the best forms of advertising and also the cheapest.

By the way my comment about not being a site sponsor was not a dig but admiration for cleaver marketing even if it is unintentional.

:thumb: :thumb:

graysalchemy said:
Baz Chaz said:
Getting a bit of a following from THBF I think ...........

http://thehomebrewforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=8865

And He's not even a site sponsor :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Great Marketing :lol: :lol:

I think he was looking into being a sponsor...I started a post back last year...don't know what happened :wha:
I also ordered on a Wen afternoon a few weeks back and it was with me by 10am Fri...and I'm going into brew mode this Sunday..I'm having a go at a Pelforth recipe that I've come up with...what it'll be like who knows :lol:

He's built up a following through a great range of products, listening to his customers and first class service. Most of my orders have arrived in under 24 hours (the last shop I used would take about a week). It's also run by someone who brews all grain brewing and will take care of the malt and hops, and source specialty ingredients like unusual hops, Belgian & German malts etc.

Back