Coopers Stout recipe?!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's been in warmth for nearly two Weeks, and had to crack one open to test. Left it in fridge for a couple of days, so still quite young, but I have to say, this is one very tasty brew. A lot of body to it, and very nice. Can't wait til about a months time...

Also, had a very nice carbonation sound to it when opening...

d4b780d9-5867-fa05.jpg

Looks nice :thumb:

My Irish Stout turned out fine - but not a patch on the Milestone Black Pearl I made before that.... :cool:
Now that....

Is very, very nice :thumb:

:cheers:

Im going to try a stout these look very good indeed.

After my Citra Experiment I think im going to try a Better Brew Stout Kit with 1Kg Extra Dark Spray Malt 200Grams Treacle and 200Grams Muscavardo Sugar.

Should turn out interesting will keep people informed :)

Anyone priming these recipes with anything or just bottling and waiting? I have a highly experimental "American dry stout" type-thing in the FV (1 can coopers stout, 500g very dark dme, 500g dark dme, 250g treacle, 14g amarillo 30 mins, 14g amarillo 15 mins, 14g amarillo flame out- dry hopping with a large handful (30-50g amarillo) after 4 days- brewed to 22 litres). Got a bit carried away when making it, thus the mad hopping recipe based on nothing other than madness and a collection of different ideas for recipes from these and other forums.....and wanted to use my amarillo hops...
Not fussed how it turns out as am interested in something entirely different as long as it's drinkable and I think it 'might' work..... Ahem.....(no more madness, will stick to the path after this learn the ropes the right way).....anyway, priming???? Anyone????

Latest posts

Back