Show us your stash then....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oldstout said:
And can finally show me own stash.... ;)

Excellent work! I think we should keep this a running thread.. when I make some more I'll update my pics! ;)
Sort of like 'How many pints brewed in 2012' but with pics! Crash afew phone browsers :twisted:

Oldstout sent me a pm to see my stash

article00768502c000005d.jpg

and these which i thought I would get all architectural with

beer-crate-pavilion.jpg

What - no fusel alcohol amongst that lot? :wha: :wha: :wha:

You talk a good job GA ;)

I don't know why Oldstout seems to want to poke fun at me.

All I did was to point out a thread on how to post pictures, then this morning I get a pm inviting me to put some pictures up.

I am at work and I am very busy I haven't got time to take photo's of my beer and post them up so I thought I would substitute a few ridiculous pictures.

So how do I warrant

oldstout said:
You talk a good job GA

graysalchemy said:

All I did was to point out a thread on how to post pictures, then this morning I get a pm inviting me to put some pictures up.

I am at work and I am very busy I haven't got time to take photo's of my beer and post them up so I thought I would substitute a few ridiculous pictures.

So how do I warrant

oldstout said:
You talk a good job GA

Noone has to post pic of there stash or should feel like they are being forced to. Its up to the brewer.

alanywiseman said:
graysalchemy said:

So how do I warrant

oldstout said:
You talk a good job GA

Noone has to post pic of there stash or should feel like they are being forced to. Its up to the brewer.

It wasn't about posting a picture up it was the un called for comments which has p*ssed me off.

graysalchemy said:
alanywiseman said:
graysalchemy said:

No-one has to post pic of there stash or should feel like they are being forced to. Its up to the brewer.

It wasn't about posting a picture up it was the un called for comments which has p*ssed me off.

Hey no offence intened GA :nono: like I said in an earlier post, it's guys like yourself who give out great advice which the likes of myself use ;) I thought it would be great to see some of this forums more experienced brewers show us guys what they do - and again, you were one of them, but no sweat if you haven't got the time.. at my time of posting the original thread I had no phone/camera and not a clue how to use photobucket but was told by you that was no excuse.... ;)
Seems I misjudged the response I hoped to get by the takeup of pics offered :( I genuinely would have liked to see what you had brewed - after all, your sig is awash with AG stuff that looks as if you would have a neat stash to show off.

Lets face it, it was you who decided - in response to my request - to put the pics up that you did. Shame you chose to respond to a genuine request with two pics that didn't look like homebrew stashes but nevertheless made me laugh out loud :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ;)

I agree with AlanW completely that no-one on here is being forced to post pics up, in the case of yourself you could have pm'd me that it wasn't for you and left it at that - instead you posted your fake pics (I hope), and I make a lighthearted retort at your negative response. Again, not my intention to pi** you off :nono: just a reply to your pics :whistle:

Have a beer :mrgreen: ;)

....AND SHOW US YOUR STASH :grin: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

alanywiseman said:
graysalchemy said:
Sorry I seem to have lost the will to join in with this futile willy waving.

attachment.php

Here you go GA :lol: :lol:

Now that......

Is wrong :nono: :nono:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oldstout said:

As Grays avatar says he's a secret brewer, and he's hardly gonna show you his stash after you've p*ssed him off :rofl:

eggman said:
oldstout said:

As Grays avatar says he's a secret brewer, and he's hardly gonna show you his stash after you've p*ssed him off :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:thumb:

Well here is my homebrew room in my new house ( don't know how I managed to get it passed swmbo

Water bottles with raspberryade and a cinnamon and clove TC
b0f94cc5-8f34-222e.jpg

Cupboards which was salvaged from the kitchen when I moved in
b0f94cc5-8f69-c66b.jpg

Mainly empty bottles but there is half a batch of choc stout as the other half is in the shed and there's 40 pints desperado clone ish, toffe apple cide on top right shelf And what's left of my Cumberland brandy/wine I made
b0f94cc5-8f9c-025b.jpg

b0f94cc5-9015-c504.jpg

b0f94cc5-9023-fb5d.jpg

Keep calm and carry on ... brewing! :D

Lets all come to my place and settle this with a game of darts..

i also got a pm , so i popped em together , not as much as i'd like as i seem to be doing a good job at drinking em but more brews planned .

photobucketstash.jpg

pittsy said:
i also got a pm , so i popped em together , not as much as i'd like as i seem to be doing a good job at drinking em but more brews planned .

photobucketstash.jpg

Nice stash pittsy :thumb: what you got in the kegs?

:cheers:

Back