Show us your stash then....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the same they have to come off. I have even started collecting only bottles ' I like ' short stubby bottles and thiose with long necks are goneski :nono: :nono: :nono:

alanywiseman said:
Am I the only person that is OCD about having label free bottles?

Nope, i'm the same :thumb:
If the labels don't come off they get discarded, i used to collect any bottles but like Graysalchemy i'm starting to get picky about which ones i keep
:cheers:

I don't force the issue with my wine bottles, despite being steeped in BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACH for at least an hour, the majority stay on - even after several uses :wha:

After corking (always) I even match the screw tops to the correct bottles, resulting in wines that range from class to bargain basement in the looks dept. We had a Lindemanns Bin65 Chard on the table tonight, and to be honest, the stuff inside the bottle was as good as the real thing :grin:
Beer labels tend to come off easier - exceptions being Double Maxim, Newcastle Brown to a lesser extent, and Hobgoblin holds on for a few bottlings :wha:

It's what's in them all that counts - and incidentally :mrgreen: if you have any bottles with alcoholic beverages in them.........

SHOW US YA STASH!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumb:

the kegs in pic are American wheat , orange wheat and a hoegaarden clone plus my bro has got my paulaner cloner (another wheat) , in bottles are oktoberfest lager , strong Belgian ale , speciality ale , and a german weisbier :D

pittsy said:
the kegs in pic are American wheat , orange wheat and a hoegaarden clone plus my bro has got my paulaner cloner (another wheat) , in bottles are oktoberfest lager , strong Belgian ale , speciality ale , and a german weisbier :D

You sir ;)

Are a total SWOT :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mega stuf pittsy :thumb:

Now tell me something :wha:
I didn't put you to too much trouble did I? Didn't feel pressurised? Got the gist of what oldstout's post was trying to achieve? :hmm:
Thought as much :thumb:

SO COME ON THE REST OF YOU, LET'S BE SEEING THOSE STASHES!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's really all my storage. 8 crates, 20 bottles each.

IMAG0269.jpg

And this belongs to my wife.

IMAG0270.jpg

6d9ea077-d2e7-aa2d.jpg

Brewing cupboard

6d9ea077-d2f8-5a75.jpg

Wine store all homebrew

6d9ea077-d327-a42b.jpg

The conditioning fridge second row of bottles under the wood :)

...and now the big league boys are coming out to join my thread :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Two AWESOME stashes there - cheers Muddydisco - I knew you'd impress us :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

KEEP'EM COMING FOLKS! :party:

I'm amazed at how tidy most of your sheds/garages are.

My stash has been massively depleted by my reluctance to bottle and the fact that I've brewed 4 x cornies of beer for my mates Jubilee party next weekend.

IMAG0847.jpg

There cornies are full of English and American Pale Ale and a RyePA I kegged today. The bottles are an Old School IPA and some American Pale that didn't fit in the cornies.

There's also a lager fermenting in the left hand brewfridge.

Seanipops, you have a 'stealth stash' there ;) Hidden cornies each with 19ltrs of goodness hidden away :lol:

OVER 1600 VIEWS BETWEEN BOTH THREADS - BUT NOT THAT MANY STASHES, C'MON SHY BOYS - GET THEM OUT!!!!

Its quite amusing. My only stash is my first brew that Ive bottled today, but Im at that stage of perusing the house for a suitable area for my stash, watched closely by the beady eyes of the wife who I just know is going to kick off no matter where I pick. :lol:

Barticus said:
Its quite amusing. My only stash is my first brew that Ive bottled today, but Im at that stage of perusing the house for a suitable area for my stash, watched closely by the beady eyes of the wife who I just know is going to kick off no matter where I pick. :lol:

You need to catch on quicker Barticus.... :shock:

Ask what you can brew for HER :thumb:

With this subtle little bump, I reckon the views on these two threads will pass a total of 2000 this weekend :thumb:

Shame we didn't have 2000 pics of stashes mind :roll: :D

Come on shy boys and girls, get your cameras out and.......

SHOW US YA STASH :thumb:

Mine has been seriously depleted over the bank holiday, but I'm working on building it back up.
5 gallons of WOW just started on the top shelf.
Last few remaining turbo ciders on the middle shelf
1 final bottle of AG#1 Hopping Whore, and around 25 bottles of AG#2 Death by Chocolate Stout
IMAG0231.jpg

Wine rack which is looking very low at the mo, and 21 litres of AG#3 Caledonian Deuchars IPA
IMAG0232.jpg

Nice one TG - yours was one of the stashes I was hoping to get up on here :thumb:

*IN A HOMER SIMPSON VOICE*....... ''MMMmmmmmm death by chocolate stout, gargle droooool..mmmmmmm'' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oldstout,

I was hoping to wait a little longer but as you insist.

b45aa9e9.jpg

Will be adding a corny of lager this week and then getting my stout going. Will post update in6 months. :thumb:

MMMMmmmmmm what's that frothy goodness you got there then Rwilts :thumb: and what are you using for bottles :wha:

And thanks for sharing ;)

Svarrogh said:
13 full crates (20 bottles) and 2 full corny kegs! :cheers: :cheers:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:thumb:

:drink: :lol: :lol:

Back