the-home-brew-shop

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcJ

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let people know what a great service I had from them.
I Ordered a few things yesterday morning and about an hour later realised I had forgot to put 1 small item on the order. I emailed them to ask if i could add it and pay separately but they emailed back to say they would just pop it in for me as only a small item.
Came home from work today to find it had all been delivered...... Great service, fast delivery and no problem with covering my mistake!!!!!!
Thats one way to keep a customer coming back.

I have used them for lots of my equipment and supplies

best price i found in the UK for the 26mm & 29mm crown capper kit
( unless you buy the 29mm capper bell and the 26mm twin leaver capper separately )

very happy with the service I have received from this supplier

It's the only shop I've ever used. Always had great service from them! Last time I ordered from them I forgot something, placed a 2nd order along with the postage cost, all turned up the next day in the same box with a refund for the 2nd lot of postage I paid.

Just for their customer service, and prices, they are keeping my custom. Which reminds me, I need to place another order with them soon.

The chaps in Aldershot? I fancied a drive and popped down to see them. I wasn't too convinced, I found the two guys there a little unnerving. One chap didn't seem to know much about anything and the other seemed a tad odd. Other than that, there service wasn't horrible, just didn't seem a good use of a two hour drive.

i placed an order on sunday for some saniclean and for other bits as it was under a 1kg my post was £2.60 (price right at time of posting this)
and it come this morning Wednesday quick service and posting as a first time user of them i will be happy to use them again

i did email about out of stock items on sunday and had a reply monday morning (less than 24h)

i have use these loads of time top class service every time good cheap post not like other shops on line who rip you off with post :D :thumb:

Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed, I placed an order with them lunchtime and rang to see if they could estimate when I would receive the items. I asked what are the chances of it arriving thursday or Friday (brewday on Sunday SWMBO is insisting), response was "Unlikely" :( , anyway fingers crossed its not often I'm encouraged to have a brewday.

EDIT: Result! Arrived today safe and sound cheers guys & gals

I ordered some items from here last Monday - they arrived Tuesday morning. :D

Placed a wee order with them this morning. Good price and range of stock, although no peated malt, but that may be for my own good ;)
Shall report back on delivery.

Another vote for these guys too.
Fast dispatch and delivery service, keen pricing and they have had nearly all of the things in stock which I have needed so far.

Before I placed my very first order I called to just ask a quick question, they were helpful enough, but a little abrupt. It didn't bother me though as they answered the question that I had asked!

I also had good service from The Homebrew Company (forum sponsor), the delivery was a little slower for me as it was sent from Ireland, but it was VERY well packaged(!!) and they had all of the items I could not find in stock elsewhere.

Arrived this morning at 8:15. Well packaged and everything seemed good, would definitely use again.

Now to figure out how to actually brew beer ;)

Thought I'd post my review of them. Absolutely brilliant. Ok the telephone manners might need a bit of work but I ordered at 320pm yesterday, was told 3-5day delivery and it turned up this morning at 1015am. Brilliant. Thanks THBS :)

Another positive from me too. I only used them because I just needed some star San, and nothing else. Others wanted £6 for delivery! As their delivery was half that, I gave them a go. Will use in future

After reading this thread I decided to give them a go,really fast delivery,I'm well pleased,will use again. :thumb:

Superb service from this shop again this week.
Order placed 11am Tuesday and delivered 1pm Wednesday by Parcelfarce. All present and correct as always.

Seems to be very reasonably priced verses other suppliers too.
Seems to be generally cheaper on hops and more expensive for grains, but can't fault the speed of service!

DA

I wonder if they've seen this thread?

I've had very good service from them too.

Latest posts

Back