Your best ever WOW

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewlincs

Reaction score
ok please share your best ever WOW recipes lets see if we can fond one we want to try :)
or you best ever supermarket wine recipe

To a 19 litre batch (office water cooler bottle):

5 WGJ
2 OJ
1 Apple
1 Pineapple

To a 15 litre batch:

4 WGJ
1 OJ
1 Pineapple
1 Grapefruit

To a 15 litre batch:

3 RGJ
2 OJ
2 Cranberry
Topped up with 1 x 440ml Polish raspberry syrup

I've got 3. They are:
Pineapple - pineapple and wgj
Cherry - cherry and rgj
Cranberry - Cranberry and rgj

Intelekt said:
Sounds like another one in the queue for my demijohns :whistle: :thumb:
You wouldn't believe the size of my queue! :eek:

I haven't got a real favourite yet as I'm new to this so noting has matured yet but from sneaky tastings when bottling I think it will be:
1 lt Red
2 lt Apple
50ml Strawberry Ribena
50ml Raspberry Lowicz

Though now I've discovered a local Polish shop I'll probably be switching from strawberry Ribena to strawberry Lowicz ;)

drewlincs - Thanks for starting the thread, it will be a great source of inspiration :clap:

Cheers :cheers:

Hi, I'm currently brewing this

1lt Sainsbury's Summer fruits high juice concentrate (boiled to remove preservatives)
1lt Cranberry Juice
1lt white grape juice
500ml apple and raspberry juice
600 grams sugar (estimated)
5ml glycerin
1tsp nutrient
1tsp pectolase
Cup of strong tea for tannin
Topped with water

Recipe has been adapted from a friend, but the original was a favourite of ours.

Looking forward to testing the results.

I still haven't got a favourite white but 1LTR APPLE AND 1LTR Rgj makes a lovely Rose :drink:

Moley said:
To a 19 litre batch (office water cooler bottle):

5 WGJ
2 OJ
1 Apple
1 Pineapple

Moley how much sugar did you use for the 19 liter batch?

I have seen a thread somewhere about a cherry and apple juice type wow, has anyone here made this and what was the end result like?

I'm making a cherry and white grape juice one, right now it is fermenting like a good'un, I'll let you know when I bottle it how it's getting along :)

cherry and wgj turns out quite nice but by far the best, and bear in mind I give people this when they are unsure about homebrew wine is 1ltr wgj and 2 ltr pommegranate juice with 700g sugar + usual bits (citric acid, tannin (mug o' tea) yeast, nutrient and pectolase) turns out to be a very acceptable rose'

xdaver said:
cherry and wgj turns out quite nice but by far the best, and bear in mind I give people this when they are unsure about homebrew wine is 1ltr wgj and 2 ltr pommegranate juice with 700g sugar + usual bits (citric acid, tannin (mug o' tea) yeast, nutrient and pectolase) turns out to be a very acceptable rose'

Thanks, i will give that a try.

Latest posts

Back