Charity Riwaka Hop Auction

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

stevej

After some interest today of this hop i have a spare 100g pellet form of Riwaka Hops

I have been given kind permission from Mr Chippy_Tea to auction these hops for the cancer research charity

Remember this is for charity give what you can thats all i ask:thumb:

This offer unfortunately is only open to the UK Mainland and Ireland #impayingforpostage

So heres the deal start the bidding with anything you wish and the auction will finish 7pm GMT on saturday the highest bidder wins

The Conditions

No money shall change hands with myself
The highest bidder wins simples
I will Pm the winner on sunday night for your details
All i ask for is a screen shot as proof of your donation on the cancer research site, this should be sent to a Mod of your choice! not me please the Mod will Pm me to let me no
The Hops will be sent via 1st class post the following saturday

Start the bidding Ladies and Gentlemen:thumb:

Regards Steve

Come on Bid, stats show one in three of us will no of someone that is affected by this awful disease

Do we bid by replying to the post or pm'ing you Steve?

I'll give you £6 to get it going

Go on, then.
��£7.00
(Hey, does the Isle of Skye counts as UK mainland? Yep, it sure as heck doesn't sound like it, but there is a bridge now! Anyway, if it's Royal Mail then no prob)

Come on folks, this is brewBay, the coming way to trade beery things......
Remember, alcohol is classed as a carcinogen. So this may actually be an investment :-?

Thanks Hoppyland i am sure it does if it does not hey ho i will send it :thumb:

Thank you so much Gareth for getting the bidding started to show my appreciation i will send you one of my favourite hops i have used lately 100g of First Gold if you win or not:thumb:

I think I love you
£8

This is why i love this site you guys have touched me with your generosity
and another big thank you to Mr Chippy_Tea and our amazing Mod team for allowing this thread :hat:

Spend my life dealing with oncology labs so only seems right I should stick a bid in. Let's go 12 quid. Fantastic idea

Latest posts

Back