Charity Riwaka Hop Auction

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go on then I'll rise to the bump. 25quid, let's see if anyone tops that.

Harrow brewer you coming back in?

Hurrah 7pm been and gone looks like they are mine :) Out tonight but will get the donation done asap and pm a mod :)

Ah it's Friday! Let's hope it goes higher:) come on guys who fancies out bidding me ?

Looking good for me, come on guys it's a great cause and you get some hops as well:) Who is going to outbid me:)

Good man, let's take it to 28 and have some fun. Your turn :)

£31 and it it yours Gareth Auction ended :thumb:

I would like to take this chance to say thank you to everyone that has placed a bid and i wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year:thumb:

Gareth if you can provide your details via Pm and a screen shot to the Mod of your choice i will post The Riwaka hops + the First Gold hops for starting the auction off on saturday

I had no idea this auction was going to raise so much for so little thank you Gentlemen for bidding and :hat: off to Gareth the winning bid

Ps Gareth as the bidding went so high i will chuck in another 200g of hops of my choice, Your a top man :thumb:

Cheers Steve. Don't go too mad on all the hops as you might as well just donated the money yourself! Just the first gold and riwaka are more than enough thanks.

I'll get it sorted asap and send you/mods all the details.

Cant wait to get that riwaka pale on!

Congrats Gareth and curses to Mrs Demig who made me drop her off for her xmas do so I missed the end!

I am going to match that �£31 with a donation myself as this is a great cause and has been good fun to take part in. :thumb:
Demig

edit: Done so that's £62 plus gift aid you just raised. Top idea :)

��£31 and it it yours Gareth Auction ended :thumb:

I would like to take this chance to say thank you to everyone that has placed a bid and i wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year:thumb:

Gareth if you can provide your details via Pm and a screen shot to the Mod of your choice i will post The Riwaka hops + the First Gold hops for starting the auction off on saturday

I had no idea this auction was going to raise so much for so little thank you Gentlemen for bidding and :hat: off to Gareth the winning bid

Ps Gareth as the bidding went so high i will chuck in another 200g of hops of my choice, Your a top man :thumb:

Steve, if you're happy to, send the other 200g you were going to end me to the other guys who donated.

Great gesture guys, well above the call of duty!

Latest posts

Back