Charity Riwaka Hop Auction

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nuts, done the donation but can't see how to add a photo of the screen grabs to a PM? Mods any ideas?

Top Blokes a big thank you for taking part:thumb:

And another thank you to Mr Chippy and our Mod team for allowing this thread

Steve, if you're happy to, send the other 200g you were going to end me to the other guys who donated.

Great gesture guys, well above the call of duty!

Steve no need for that got loads of hops around, happy to join in, thanks for the suggestion though Gareth:thumb:I spend my days going in and out of cancer reseach labs, every penny counts and what a fun way to do it. Perhaps a hbf auction should be a regular thing, it's been a lot of fun.

Agree with that, thanks to Chippy and the team but especially Stevej for doing this.

A very big thank you to Niman for your very generous donation, I have also copied as pasted your pm to a Mod :thumb:

A very big thank you to Demig for his generous donation, i will also copy and pasted the pm to a Mod, Top Man :thumb: Merry Christmas

As a side note this made me sign up to being a supporting member as this is a community I want to be part of with such good folk.

Ditto, been meaning to do this for a while, this has been the kick up the 'arris I needed.
<= whoop there it is

Here's the evidence. Can't PM an image so posting here.

image.jpg

Great stuff Gareth :grin: I will post the hops to you on saturday via first class :thumb:

So auction ended and with a few donations via pm we have raised somewhere around £120 this just goes to show what a good bunch you guys really are

Wishing you and your family all the best over christmas and the new year

Regards Steve

we need more Gareths

If only. I've got a ghastly week ahead at work and would love to send my clone in while I sit round supping and brewing and generally feeling chrismassy.

So auction ended and with a few donations via pm we have raised somewhere around £120 this just goes to show what a good bunch you guys really are

Wishing you and your family all the best over christmas and the new year

Regards Steve

That's cracking, I work with CRUK often and you'd be surprised what they can actually do with that. They could buy probes to test about 10 kids for rare genetic mutations to determine sub types of leukaemia for that. So an excellent result, sometimes difficult to know how this stuff gets spent, thought it might be nice to give a real example.
They do great work

That's cracking, I work with CRUK often and you'd be surprised what they can actually do with that. They could buy probes to test about 10 kids for rare genetic mutations to determine sub types of leukaemia for that. So an excellent result, sometimes difficult to know how this stuff gets spent, thought it might be nice to give a real example.
They do great work

Wow that's amazing. I see the other end of the spectrum, I work for a healthcare ad agency and some of our clients make VERY expensive cancer drugs that cost tens of thousands and offer a few extra months of life. Nice to know then that even small amounts of money can make a real difference.

Hops all boxed up Gareth will post tomorrow as promised :thumb:

Thanks again for your generosity god bless you and i wish you and all your family a very Merry Christmas

Steve

Hops all boxed up Gareth will post tomorrow as promised :thumb:

Thanks again for your generosity god bless you and i wish you and all your family a very Merry Christmas

Steve
Thanks Steve. Happy Xmas to you too!

Latest posts

Back