Spring Thing Closing Date - Extended to 6th May

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunfie

Regular.
Reaction score
As the Royal Mail are as good as closing down over the long weekend we are extending the closing date until Friday 6th May.

Any forms arriving on the 6th May will be registered and labels sent back to catch the Monday 9th post at latest. If you are leaving it late then please ensure that you Stamped Addressed Envelope has a first class stamp so that they get to you as early as possible.

Please let me remind you that it is your responsibilty to get the beer to the brewery in time for judging on Saturday morning.

Cheers

Dunfie :cheers:

I apologise to Admin. if I am overstepping my authority, but from discussions behind the scenes I am aware that a respectable number of competition entries have already been received, but there's room for some more, particularly in the Stouts and Wheat Beers categories.

It has also just come to my attention that this isn't just for kudos and rosettes, there should be worthwhile prizes available in the form of sponsors' vouchers, so come on guys, get your fingers out, check out the categories >here<, download the entry form and get it in the post tomorrow, time's running out!

Moley said:
but there's room for some more, particularly in the Stouts and Wheat Beers categories.
Well there goes any chance I had :roll: :twisted: :twisted:

Moley said:
I apologise to Admin. if I am overstepping my authority, but from discussions behind the scenes I am aware that a respectable number of competition entries have already been received, but there's room for some more, particularly in the Stouts and Wheat Beers categories.

It has also just come to my attention that this isn't just for kudos and rosettes, there should be worthwhile prizes available in the form of sponsors' vouchers, so come on guys, get your fingers out, check out the categories >here<, download the entry form and get it in the post tomorrow, time's running out!

Thanks Moley :thumb:

No announcement on prizes officially yet as they aren't all fully confimed and appropriately distributed, however I can confirm that there WILL be prizes for each category in the form of vouchers to spend with our sponsors :cool:

Latest posts

Back