Brewdog gift sets (330ml bottle +glass) £1.80 in Sainsbury's

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anders

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gift sets of either punk IPA, 5AM saint or dead pony club in Sainsbury's at the moment for £1.80

Clicky

IDShot_225x225.jpg

71JA9AQBjtL._AC_UL320_SR272,320_.jpg

71ZQnnJsZuL._SX342_.jpg

DPC and 5am saint are worth a try. I hate to recommend them these days. But if you ain't got anything better to spend your points on, other than getting glasses to drink your own home brew out of. Then you might as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like them all...the glasses would only work for 300 ml? Bottles or beer from a keg as tipping part of a 500 ml bottle would disturb any sediment. ...I think!

I like them all...the glasses would only work for 300 ml? Bottles or beer from a keg as tipping part of a 500 ml bottle would disturb any sediment. ...I think!

Yes - I think these are the small (1/2 pint?) glasses and you cannot even get the whole of the 330ml bottle that comes with it in the glass.

Totally no good! I got would give gestapo headquarters the illusion that I was drinking more....having filled a glass several times! A pint and a half glass would be better...

Once bought a wine glass that took a whole bottle, needless to say by the time you finished and needed to get up you couldnt anyway:lol::doh:

Got a very nice San Miguel glass and bottle 'gift pack' from Morrisons last week. The glass is very, very nice and is a pint so perfect for us bottling in 500ml bottles.

Was about a �£5 though so not a bargain as such - but a very nice glass all the same:

lagunitas_ipa.jpg

Latest posts

Back