Hello - and thanks for all the help!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brookdude

Reaction score
Hi. I'm just getting back into brewing after a gap of 20 years. What a wasted 20 years!

I've looked through so many of the threads on here as I've done my few recent brews, and it has already proved really useful.

So far, I've brewed up a decent amount of turbo cider (I am from the West Country!) and a few kit brews. Not much to drink yet - I'm trying to age to a respectable 2 weeks before I dive in!

So thanks for help already, and cheers!

Hi. I'm just getting back into brewing after a gap of 20 years. What a wasted 20 years!

I've looked through so many of the threads on here as I've done my few recent brews, and it has already proved really useful.

So far, I've brewed up a decent amount of turbo cider (I am from the West Country!) and a few kit brews. Not much to drink yet - I'm trying to age to a respectable 2 weeks before I dive in!

So thanks for help already, and cheers!

Got any ancient recipes to share with us? :whistle:

Kidding, good to have someone back on a good track again!

I think my student brewing wouldn't be worth sharing - unless you wanted a few days off sick!

I have just put a Better Brew Pilsner in the FV and my Wilko Velvet Stout is nearing bottling.

Time passes slowly when you're brewing!

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask anything. Lots of members here have a ton of knowledge.

Back