Posting errors!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evanvine

Landlord.
Reaction score
Is it just me or does any one else suffer from this syndrome?

No matter how many times you "proof" read your post, you only spot the error/s after you have submitted it.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I'm sure it happens to all of us, it even happens to me, particularly with my home keyboard which doesn't register the space bar if I hit it withmy left thumb.

That's what the ‘edit’ button is for.

evanvine said:
Is it just me or does any one else suffer from this syndrome?

No matter how many times you "proof" read your post, you only spot the error/s after you have submitted it.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Murphys law :lol:

Even the Writers Guild of Great Britain don't bother about speeling or tyops :whistle: :lol:

Nowt worse than an Anne Summers delivery being pushed (no, forced) through your next door neighbours letterbox and then them bringing it to you, packaging very (very) torn when you get home from work.

:oops:

Really Wez, Is there a brewing use for a Rampant Rabbit that the rest of us don't know about?

keith1664 said:
Really Wez, Is there a brewing use for a Rampant Rabbit that the rest of us don't know about?
Of course there is :roll:
It keeps the Mrs occupied while you brew :grin:

keith1664 said:

I use it to stir yeast starters.

Honestly, they don't mind the smell.

jamesb said:
keith1664 said:
I was going to point out that they are great for driving small vibration plates for small yeast starters . . . At least that way you don't introduce any wild yeast infections :whistle:

Aleman said:
jamesb said:
keith1664 said:
I was going to point out that they are great for driving small vibration plates for small yeast starters . . . At least that way you don't introduce any wild yeast infections :whistle:

Joking aside, I have the source code for the uC that controls the variable vibrations and patterns from a popular vibrator. Don't ask me why. I'm sure it could be adapted for a vibration plate.

Wez said:
Nowt worse than an Anne Summers delivery being pushed (no, forced) through your next door neighbours letterbox and then them bringing it to you, packaging very (very) torn when you get home from work.

:oops:

Especially when you are a batchelor :eek:

UP

Latest posts

Back