Tesco coopers discounts!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerisGOD

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi blokes/birds

There's another discount on theyre coopers range. im ok for the moment but am tempted by the real ale for a tenner!,shame the Australian IPA isn't included :-(

Happy brewing!

Hi blokes/birds

There's another discount on theyre coopers range. im ok for the moment but am tempted by the real ale for a tenner!,shame the Australian IPA isn't included :-(

Happy brewing!

Real Ale ...go for it. Next to the Original Stout this is the best Coopers kit I have done out from six off their range, and has more or less become my standard brew.
Kit plus a micromash of 250g Pale Malt, 100g Crystal malt and 100g Torrified Wheat, and dry hopped with 30g Centennial and 30g Cascade. I use the kit yeast ( I never substitute Coopers yeasts since they are reliable). Can be drunk once clear.

ok, well ive got specialty grains, cara, crystal, amber and choc. ive used these a fair bit but never torrified or pale (otter), ive got two premium kits to do but for my next coopers ill try this out.
would you add torrified and pale malt to a premuim kit? (if so i may order some for myn)

would you add torrified and pale malt to a premuim kit?
My view is that premium kits should contain everything you need to make a decent brew (with the possible exception of a Wherry). So you do it and hopefully like it, and if you don't like it, you don't do it again.
One can kits are out there for experimentation.

I like youre way of thinking, you pay more so you should have a complete recipe:smile:

dam - just been on the site and cant see them for a 10er, when did the promotion start ?

Wilkos have coopers stout for a tenner

thank you for the heads up :mrgreen: i was really hoping to get theyre mexican tho in all honesty as i have a barrel of the coopers stout that i feeding from at the moment

i could get it tho as it wouldnt hurt to get some and bottle it ( which im worried about as never bottled before!!!)

still got one from last offer. feel its more a winter warmer these days...who am I kidding, stouts can be drunk anytime! yum

Latest posts

Back