Beer Kit Reviews

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigYin

Regular.
Reaction score
In order to ensure that all reviews for a specific kit are in the same place, it is not possible for members to start new topics in this forum.
If you wish to start a new kit review, please first see if it already exists (see A-Z list) - if it's there please add your review to it - if it does not then please reply to this post stating the name of the kit you wish to review and a moderator will create the new topic so you can post your new review.

To keep this thread clean, once a review has been created, the post requesting it will be removed - that makes it far easier for the moderating team to see which requests are outstanding :thumb:

Lesinge said:
Can you also add in Geordie Winter Warmer?

Yup, done!

Redsnapper said:
Just bought a Ultimate Brewery classics : English Porter kit.Would like any input from those who have tried this kit.

You'll need to wait until someone wants to review it... If you would like to review it once you've got it done please post again.

Markie_one said:
I would like to post a review of 'The Range, make your own drinks, Premium lager'

That one's been around a while, add your review here: http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/viewt ... 58&t=50650

devexwarrior said:
There are a few Milestone reviews but not one for Shine On. I'll be getting one on tomorrow so I'd be happy to review it here.

Splendid, I've started the thread for you.

:thumb:

Muntons Connoisseurs Export pilsner.

This was recommended to me by the chap at The Homebrew Company when I asked him for a suggestion for a first time kit brewer.

Going to put another one on in a few days time -the last one was so nice , I used brew sugar for the initial ferment as recommended, I did add a 35grm fuggles 10minute tea to the base amount of water because I like a slight bitter hoppy note, this was achieved-
this was all boiled and left to cool to 21 degrees before I pitched the yeast -I left it 10 days at 20 degrees then placed the FV in a cool conservatory to clear- I primed my bottles with a level 5ml measure teaspoon of sugar, placed the bottles in the warm for a week then cooled , but I will say it tasted great , I have ordered two more as I am about to run out. :shock:

THis is a drink I would be proud to give to anyone.

newbie here

just made my first batch of nelsons revenge conditioni9ng in keg

any advice on my next brew I like tribute ale and doombar as a choice anything anyone can recommend

Could you please add a topic on the Muntons Connoisseurs IPA Bitter? There is a topic on "Muntons IPA", but this seems to relate to the Muntons Gold Indian Pale Ale. Perhaps you can rename that topic to clarify the difference?

I'm well into the fermentation and would like to share my experiences.

Thanks!

Hi,

Could you add the above to the review list please. I've just put one of these on and would like to review it?

Thanks

Griff

Y is it when I follow the link to beer but reviews . I get redirected too something different like sensor adjust . Its really doing my head in.

Hi there

I have asked for a couple of beers to be added to the list but they haven't appeared. Can we now just add them into the main forum?

Thanks

Lesinge

Latest posts

Back