Asda

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked some up on the way home, used to be 4 for a fiver only a few weeks back :-(

But it's a reasonable selection :-)

I got some at 4 for £5 last week and wondered how they could do them at that price when Bargain Booze are selling them at 3 for £5.

4 for 6 is the standard price at Morrisons and Tesco. I quite like to vary where I do my shop as the range changes slightly in each.

Annoyingly Aldi whose range was never great have started stocking a lot more that are mondeo just for them, which are drinkable but average.

Tescos has same offer on, also our local tescos has just updated its range of beers. Loads more to choose from. A load more craft beers in.

Hi!
I look out for Bateman's Victory Ale, Marston's Strong Pale Ale and McEwans Champion Ale whenever these offers are on - more bang for your buck!
Owd Roger's good value if Home Bargains have it in stock.

Asda near me has done 4 for £5 on nearly all 500ml bottles for at least 2-3 years until Thursday (when I noticed so stopped within a week of)when there are no offers at all.

Asda near me has done 4 for £5 on nearly all 500ml bottles for at least 2-3 years until Thursday (when I noticed so stopped within a week of)when there are no offers at all.
Mine is similar seemed like they stopped the offer right out of the blue

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

People think I'm an ale enthusiast, I always pick the bottles up and read the label...little do they know I'm looking for the highest abv....

Back