What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pilsner still fermenting so this ££££££

A747B696-798C-46AE-8B1E-FE5371CD7685.jpg

Was going to have a night on the wagon (try to have at least 2 a week), but after a 14 hour day at work and driving home through snow and slush, I picked up a couple of bottles of Bateman's Victory. And I don't care, cos I blooming deserve them! :-) :-)

Against my better judgement I picked up the Winter Special Ale from the Lidl 99p range. It’s actually not bad at all, I even opened a second.

Finished work at 21:15 shop at 21:18 and bottle of Bishops Finger, has that always been that nice, amazing infant to make a massive hit of malt, sweet, dry, other stuff ,it's pretty warming too

had nothing last night but with a staff member leaving we are heading to the local wetherspoons tonight, wonder what delights they will have on offer.:drink::drunk::drink:

Due to carb problem with NZ Pacifica pale ale had to buy some😡

Stone IPA, couple of vocation brews, and an Elvis juice I'm trying to convince myself is actually nice.

Tonight's tipple is Edelweiss - an Austrian style witbier with a herb/wild flower addition ......( probably Edelweiss flowers) :doh:.

Not bad but better for a springtime thirst quencher. :thumb:

1512154582238.jpg

Just had a can of Bud Light at my parents house. Tastes like a low gravity, unhopped, unfermented wort. Absolutely horrific :sick:

Just a dead pony tonight, had a few adnam broadsides last night along with a golden ale a can't remember the name of jhb I think.

View attachment IMG_3408.JPG

First taste of my Celebration Ale clone. Tasty hop flavour with a bit of malt backbone. Undercarbed. Second brew in a row with the same problem which makes me very cross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Dutch Lager - Hertog Jan - in a Leffe glass. 5%, malty lager style, nice beer if you're a lager drinker :thumb:

1512326450331.jpg

On the ale in York....had numerous pints. ..two to mention
Starre ale at the olde starre inne. .a great easy drinking bitter
DAVE...dark and very enjoyable. ..porter by great heck brewery at walmgate ale house....this is super good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back