Tesco Wine kits.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worth looking instore too. Info taken from another site, starter kits like these... http://www.tesco.com/direct/brewbud...iate_window&utm_campaign=aff*HotUKDeals_47868 reduced from �£31.50 to �£7.50, John Bull kits for �£3, Geordie Ale for �£2.50 a can. Youngs and coopers brew enhancer for �£1 a bag, barrel's �£6 and co2 injectors for �£3.50.
All store dependent, my local stores dont stock any home brew stuff.

I haven't checked but if they are not massively over priced you have to consider that if you spend over £40 delivery is free and convenient as you pick it up at the store (no waiting in for it to arrive) not many HBS's will post an order of £40 free of charge.

I have just looked and a popular HBS minimum spend for free P&P is £65. :shock:

FAQs

How much does it cost?

Next-day Click+Collect is free for orders over £40*. If you want to collect your shopping on the same day that you order it, slots are available from £2. Same-day Click+Collect slots are free for Delivery Saver customers for orders over £40.

A minimum basket charge of £4 will be added to your order if you spend less than £40. Contact Customer Services for further information.

(Please note the price of your groceries at the online checkout is just a guide. The actual price you pay is the price charged in-store when your order is picked on the day of collection. This might be different to the website price. Visit www.tesco.com/groceries/help for full details.)

*A charge of up to £2 may apply for locations in Northern Ireland.
How does same-day collection work?

We don't have a HBS but can get yeast and other bits in our health food shop so we have no choice than to buy online, i have to pay postage on my favourite fining because i cannot get it locally which is almost as much as the fiining, I would support a HBS if i had the choice.

Worth looking instore too. Info taken from another site, starter kits like these... http://www.tesco.com/direct/brewbud...iate_window&utm_campaign=aff*HotUKDeals_47868 reduced from £31.50 to £7.50, John Bull kits for £3, Geordie Ale for £2.50 a can. Youngs and coopers brew enhancer for £1 a bag, barrel's £6 and co2 injectors for £3.50.
All store dependent, my local stores dont stock any home brew stuff.

its gone back to full price :( or is it just my computer ?

I believe it will be nationwide, but my local stores stopped stocking home brew supplies a year or two ago, so nothing in mine. Its only really the stores that still stock it.

well that sucks ass ! my local store stopped stocking it aswell even though its a massive store!:(

Latest posts

Back